Kathmandu University provides scholarship to the deserving students on the basis of following:
- Each Semester GPA merit based full tuition fee waiver scholarships per 30 students intake capacity
- Need and merit based partial tuition fee waiver scholarships as per KU provisions.
- Loan Scholarships
Facilities to the students:
KU offers one of the best facilities for higher Education in Nepal. The facilities to conduct B. Sc. in Applied Physics are:
- Well equiped lab in General Physics, Non-thermal Plasma Physics and Material Science.
- The University has 24 hour internet access.
- Undergraduate students will have access to well facilitated library with more that 70,000 vol. of books and internet facility.
- Separate advanced Computer lab is available for students of this program.