B. Sc. in Applied Physics, (4 years/8 semesters)
To be eligible for applying to the program, one must meet the following criteria:
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 level (or equivalent) with a minimum aggregate GPA of 2.0 or Aggregate 50% in percentage scale.
- Must have taken PCM (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) or PMCs (Physics, Mathematics and Computer Science) in both XI and XII (or equivalent)
- Minimum aggregate GPA of 2.0 or Aggregate 50% in percentage scale
M. Sc. in Physics, (2 years/4 semesters)
Admission is based on the academic promise of applicants as indicated by their academic records, score on screening process and personal interview. The M. Sc. programs have an annual admission policy with students admitted in the fall semester. Application forms are available at the office of the Head of the Department, Department of Physics, School of Science, Dhulikhel, Kavre, or online at the School of Science website.
To be admitted, prospective students of Master of Science in Physics program must:
- have 16 years of schooling with undergraduate level in Physics.
- hold a certified Bachelor's degree in Physics or relevant from a recognized university with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate or CGPA 2.0 or equivalent.
- pass the screening process which will be conducted by the department.
- have an English proficiency of intermediate lever or higher, and
- provide updated CV and cover letter requesting the entry to the Master of Science in Physics program.