B. Sc. in Physics, (4 years/8 semesters)
To be eligible for applying to the program, one must meet the following criteria:
- Must have passed I.Sc. ( or 10+2 level or equivalent) with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in aggregate and 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Physics, Mathematics and Computer Science.
- Minimum Final Grade C+ in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Physics, Mathematics and Computer Science and minimum C in other subjects in grade XI and XII with minimum GPA 2.4.
M. Sc. in Physics, (2 years/4 semesters)
Admission is based on the academic promise of applicants as indicated by their academic records, score on screening process and personal interview. The M. Sc. programs have an annual admission policy with students admitted in the fall semester. Application forms are available at the office of the Head of the Department, Department of Physics, School of Science, Dhulikhel, Kavre, or online at the School of Science website.
To be admitted, prospective students of Master of Science in Physics program must:
- have 16 years of schooling with undergraduate level in Physics.
- hold a certified Bachelor's degree in Physics or relevant from a recognized university with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate or CGPA 2.0 or equivalent.
- pass the screening process which will be conducted by the department.
- have an English proficiency of intermediate lever or higher, and
- provide updated CV and cover letter requesting the entry to the Master of Science in Physics program.